Thursday, July 17, 2008

OFFSTAR

I have not given analog to digital a second thought. Our TV's are older than my kids but we have cable tv so we should be OK.

What I had not thought of is the onstar in our Trail Blazer, which we don't even subscribe to, by the way. The thing is every single time I am driving a message scrolls across my dash.

SERVICE ONSTAR. SERVICE ONSTAR. SERVICE ONSTAR.

Come to find out our vehicle is analog. For a mere $15.00 and a $199.00 yearly contract we can upgrade.

I'll tell you what. If it's not one thing it's another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!
i have waited too long to read your blog.
as always i am laughing
you are such a drama queen and thats why i love you so much!
you are a great mom and a great person
love you with all my heart
xoxo
annie nicole