Because I am eating 100% gluten free and still have major digestive issues my doctor has referred me to a GI for further testing.
Because of this I am on day two of a liquid diet. In reality it seems like I am on day 12.
Because of "liquids only" we had to cut our walk short last night and then I had to practically jog the rest of the way home.
Because of that magnesium citrate, I thought for sure that I would wake up and find my jeans baggy. They are not.
Because I can't have red jello I opted for lime jello. I don't even like lime jello to begin with and, after today, I will never eat it again. I will gag at the thought of it.
Because I struggle with feeling as if everything is my personal responsibility anyways- please do not tell me that these past 10 years of misery are self induced by my disposition. If you do choose to speak to me that way - you will be on my short list.
Because I am feeling very desperate I may just find myself in a dark alley. Just me and my paper bag. No - not whisky. My drug of choice is a Big Mac and super sized fries.
No comments:
Post a Comment