You can only enjoy that luxury for a short time. Only with the first born and only if you don't have a paid job to get to. Those days are so long gone that I barely remember them.
Back in those days, I was never one to put my babies on a schedule. Goes against who you thought I was - doesn't it? There were no 4:00 or 10:00 feedings at my house. Nope. None.
These days I am the one who has my days and nights mixed up. Seriously, I lay in bed and I just can't seem to fall asleep or else I fall asleep and keep waking up. Then, when it is time to get up I am sleeping like a baby. And these days I have a paid job that my boss
I wonder if those espresso drinks late in the afternoons are catching up with me....
I remember making fun of my older friends who used to require decaf coffee in the evenings. Now, I am one of them.
2 comments:
I feel your pain! The next time you're up in the middle of the night, call me! I'll bring over coffee (decaf) and we can chat!
Thanks for evoking those first time baby memories--those were good days, when there was no clock to race.
Sweet dreams!
Post a Comment