Monday, July 28, 2008

Let your fingers do the walking. I mean talking.

I have been trying so hard to text message faster because, if I ever wish to communicate with my youngest daughter, that is the only way how. Remember her? Miss 1043.

This has be frustrating for me because I am a very fast typist. My name was always at the top of the board when I was in highschool. That would have been way back when I had to use a manual typewriter for half the time because there weren't enough electric ones to go around.

So today, I am trying to text her to see if she found an e-mail from the college that has our bill to let us know how much we are in the red.

This is what I sent, "Did you kind the e-mail with our invoice?"

I want to let her know that I meant FIND and not KIND but by the time I get all that texted she will have GRADUATED from college.

No comments: