Do you know what this number means? Not to worry because I will let you in on our dirty family secrets.
Her: WU?
Me: Who have you been text messaging 50 times a day?
Her: IDK. My BFF Anna?
Me: 1043 times? In 21 days? Is she not in your circle?! Heaven forbid you flip open that little phone and talk to her like when I was a kid! Which, btw, we had cords connected to our phone. Busy signals. And a buzzer to cut you off!
What is this world coming to? Are 1000 text messages a month not enough anymore? Must we always have more more more?
So, I took care of the issue this morning. No more text messaging. JK! I increased her plan. You give an inch they want a mile!
KIDS!
3 comments:
thanks mommy!
i love you :)
annie nicole
I canNOT think of that many words to say in a month. Holy COW!
lol -- Grace is the texting queen in our house with almost 6,000 texts per month! Audrey runs around 2,500! Amelia & I clock in around 1,500 each, Michael 500 and Graham 250!!!!! Want our phone bill?????
Post a Comment