The wind is blowing in a change. I feel it in my bones. I don't really like it. I hate it really. There are some things in life you just can't change. One of them IS change. It seems to find me no matter where I am hiding.
I have found that most changes that have happened in my adult life have been a rather difficult transition for me. I am sure most of my difficulty has been self inflicted. I know that I have unrealistic expectations. I refuse to see the writing on the wall. I do not prioritize the way that I should have. I didn't invest enough time in certain people or activities. Suddenly, time has passed and it's time to move on. Mostly, life leaves me in the dust and I am left brushing myself off totally perplexed.
God willing, I still have some time to get all of this figured out.
No comments:
Post a Comment