I'm kissin' stuff good-bye. If only for today.
Decision making - Abe came into the kitchen with the most adorable little baby bunny. A "friend" for Petunia, he said. I asked him if his dad gave him permission to have ANOTHER bunny and he said he did. Done deal.

Cooking -Didn't cook. Anything. Stuck tater tots in the oven. Cut up three cucumbers and a tomato. Does that count as cooking?
Hypochondriac yak yak - My family doctor won't even talk to me until he has the results from the GI doctor. So - I have a reprieve where I don't have to figure things out. I'm waiting on him.
Gluten - My very beautiful neighbor and adopted daughter made me gluten free Peach Cobbler with vanilla icecream and to top all that off decaf coffee. Who could ask for more on a summer night?
Money - we just wrapped up financing for Annie's first year of college. One year down.....
AND then I put gas in my vehicle.
Stash Cash - I cannot wait to go to Chicago in a couple of weeks. All I want to do when we're there is to see Wicked (and Abby, Jeff and Stella, of course). I am trying to come with a reasonable amount to spend on tickets. How much?????
Bedtime - I had good intentions. Really, I did. You know what they say about good intentions.
Decision making - Abe came into the kitchen with the most adorable little baby bunny. A "friend" for Petunia, he said. I asked him if his dad gave him permission to have ANOTHER bunny and he said he did. Done deal.

Cooking -Didn't cook. Anything. Stuck tater tots in the oven. Cut up three cucumbers and a tomato. Does that count as cooking?
Hypochondriac yak yak - My family doctor won't even talk to me until he has the results from the GI doctor. So - I have a reprieve where I don't have to figure things out. I'm waiting on him.
Gluten - My very beautiful neighbor and adopted daughter made me gluten free Peach Cobbler with vanilla icecream and to top all that off decaf coffee. Who could ask for more on a summer night?
Money - we just wrapped up financing for Annie's first year of college. One year down.....
AND then I put gas in my vehicle.
Stash Cash - I cannot wait to go to Chicago in a couple of weeks. All I want to do when we're there is to see Wicked (and Abby, Jeff and Stella, of course). I am trying to come with a reasonable amount to spend on tickets. How much?????
Bedtime - I had good intentions. Really, I did. You know what they say about good intentions.
4 comments:
Don't overdo with the tickets--the balcony seats are fine, especially if you have a good pair of binocs. Of course, my standards are lower than yours, but you seriously need to save some cash for Garrett's Popcorn next door.
Let me know if you have time for a cup of coffee-I go downtown every Monday and could meet you some where.
Garret's popcorn is amazing!! I have binocs you can use--not sure if they are "good" but they are better than nothing!
We spent $58 on Wicked tickets in St. Louis two years ago and those seats were pretty high up. Not the highest, but the actors were definitely little people.
That is quite the pose abe has goin on there.
Post a Comment