From my most favorite 8 year old:
"We better not let anybody know that the babies are home. Otherwise, people will be swarming all over their house!" This is funny because just two weeks ago they had to call a real live bee keeper to get a huge hive with thousands of bees that really WERE swarming all around their house.
"I would love a baby brother but really, it would be way too much trouble." When I asked him what he thought was too much trouble and he replied too much crying and feeding and whispering. And we wouldn't be able to take any big trips. EVER AGAIN! (like we take any now!)
"The only weddings I will ever go to are my sisters, because they get married in way better places than a church. Like at Grandma's." This was his reply when we were discussing the upcoming weddings and if he should go with us or not. Apparently he will not be going!
"Is Pastor Tim the one who drank all that coffee and then could never fall asleep and so he just stayed awake until Church?" Pastor Tim DID say that in a sermon about a month or so ago. And I thought he did not ever pay attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment