Sunday, July 20, 2008

because you care 'bout me

  • It's going to be hot - really hot and I can't tolerate the heat. Seriously - I will melt. When did I start to sweat? I used not to.
  • Randy is on shut down until next weekend- he will be working or sleeping or doing dishes for me. Like he did tonight.
  • My niece Syd is having an 8th birthday gala- This baby girl grew up as fast as Abe did. Literally.
  • I'm painting pottery - this is supposed to be a fun activity. It stresses me out. Too many choices. Plate? Bowl? Platter? Frog? Turtle? Cup? Red? Green? Orange? Polka dot? Stripe? Drip? See?
  • I'm trying to get back onto a regular walking schedule with my new partner - He requires no leash and he can't drive yet so he can't jump into his car to run away from me. Another reason I love eight year olds.
  • I bought two ginormous bottles of dietary supplements at Sam's Club. I almost needed a cart to get those two huge bottles out to my Trail Blazer. When we were in the check out line Abe was so excited to point out to me that the 80 year lady with the walker in front of me was buying the same exact bottles of stuff that I was! Next up for me - a hair net and a BM chart.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Great update. Glad to know that you and the 80 year old woman will be all fixed up for some time!