Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am beautiful inside!

I survived the colonoscopy while being wide awake during it. Same old same old, however. Around 20% of people who have their gall bladder removed suffer from complications. That would be me. So no knew news there.

Funny thing is that this morning somebody told me that I was a hypochondriac. That made me smile because I was beginning to wonder about that myself. I don't think that I am but maybe I don't even know anymore. On one hand I had to be prodded to even go to the doctor and I really tried to talk the GI doc out of doing the scope yesterday. But on the other hand I am gluten intolerant. I have lots of sun damage and analyze those funny looking spots. Who knows? Maybe I am becoming a little obsessive with my middle aged health.

On a different note - I just can't stop singing All Summer Long by Kid Rock. Randy is buying me an I-pod and I can't wait. That way I can be singing All Summer Long all summer long, myself!

1 comment:

Abby Jones said...

Obsessive? NO! Not you :).