After we had started our project - Randy asked me WHY would we go to all this work when we could have spent .99 and gotten store bought Valentines.

"WHY?" I asked him, "would Abe want to hand out .99 Batman Valentines when he could proudly give his friends these??"

And his teacher this cute candy bar?

Of course, Randy was already exausted from painting the pantry all weekend. And goofy from all those oil based paint fumes. But it looks awesome. I can't wait to move my entire stock of groceries from the dining room, dining room table and window seat back in! It's not completely finished - but here is a sneak peak.

I'm feeling like we had a pretty productive weekend. And it's not even Sunday yet!
Speaking of Sunday - Super Bowl Sunday - we finally got an invite to a party. My self esteem just went up a notch.
No comments:
Post a Comment