Monday, February 4, 2008

Rainy Days & Mondays....

Well, it's not raining but it IS Monday.

I woke up this morning to Abe being really cold and then really really hot and then - you can probably guess it - puking! He is such an awesome little guy, however. He made it into the bathroom. I still had a mess to clean up but it WAS in the correct room of the house.

Monday's are extremely crucial days for me to be in the office. In addition to this, it is the first of the month - my work load seems to double AND my boss is on vacation. Not a great day for me to take off with a sick little boy.

So - as most working parents do - we juggled. Randy came home late morning and I headed to work. After work I will attend his parent/teacher conference and then home to make dinner.

Honestly, it is days like this where I wish we were a stay at home mom and had nothing but my own family's schedule to worry about. Randy wishes that for himself, too.

I guess after all these years him and I are still the perfect match.

Two unemployed, welfare collecting, sit around drinking coffee all day, parents!

No comments: