- Ignorance is bliss. Life was so much easier before I knew about all my dietary requirements.
- Freak of Nature. That would be me.
- What you don't know can't hurt you. From what I know at this point, continual damage to the small intestine could lead to all sort of major complications later. AND I do want to feel good now.
- Focus on what I can eat and not what I can't. Really? That helps me forget about the Swedish Pancake Feed coming up at our church. And all the fresh bread sticks on the table at the Olive Garden. yada yada yada
- When in doubt - Go without. This, apparantly, is the national celiac motto. If you cannot verify ever single ingredient - don't chance it. That would have been helpful information BEFORE eating at Olive Garden.
- Against the grain. I'm going against the grain, alright.
- Beef. It's what for Dinner. Please hold all marinade and steak sauce.
- The best thing since sliced bread. That would be sliced TAPIOCO bread. Which happens to be what I enjoyed for breakfast this morning.
- You can't have your cake and eat it, too. Cake is stupid anyway. Who cares? I never really liked cake. It is overrated.
"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives." Clarence~It's A Wonderful Life
Monday, February 18, 2008
cliche'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I ate birthday cake -- too much according to the scale. You're right. Not worth it.
Post a Comment