Monday, February 11, 2008

De Ja Vu

Today was spring picture day at school. I had to really convince Abe it was OK to wear a button up shirt to school. It took some fancy parenting skills on my part - but I finally convinced him he wouldn't be "overdressed" for school. After the khaki pants episode last week, I didn't want to wake up this morning to drama so I totally took care of it last night.

After school, we had his parent-teacher conference. On the right hand corner of his progress report is his school picture from fall. Funny. He was wearing the same exact button up shirt in his fall picture that he had on today for his spring picture.

I asked him if he realized that he was wearing the same shirt for both pictures because, apparently, his mother has no idea what she is doing.

He looked at me and said, "I wondered why I felt such De Ja Vu all day."

No comments: