- FAFSA and scholarship deadlines and tuition payments. And tuition payments. And tuition payments.
- My favorite pine tree-which is dead and has to be taken out . It is diseased. Too much Gluten. Celiacs.
- A 14 MPG SUV and $3.09 a gallon fuel to make it zoom. I am a broken record. I am a scratched CD. I am repeat on an I-Pod.
- Abe's perpetual state of bed head. He insists that he wants long hair. I am the adult. I am the adult. I am the adult.
- Insomnia - not because I'm not tired but because my problems seem to GROW when they hit my pillow. I will not worry. I will not worry. I will not worry.
"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives." Clarence~It's A Wonderful Life
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Detox. Rehab. Day 8
Stuff that is making me crazy today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment