Well - we had our traditional family Valentine Dinner. Candle light. Soft music. Sweetheart napkins. Heart shaped confetti.
A couple of things, however, were not our tradition. One of them being that Annie was working so it was just me and the boys. Second, we didn't have heart shaped pizza. Frankly, I was way too tired to go out of town for this annual treat. What we had was spaghetti. And mine was gluten free. In case you are wondering what that means it means that it is spaghetti made out of rice. Rice! Next, was the big glass of red wine I had with my meal. It takes the edge off of all the rice. Abe mentioned that I told him I only had wine at weddings. I had to explain to him that was true. At weddings AND with rice. I'm just hoping and praying that I don't get tired of good old rice. Since it is makes up about everything that I have eaten the past 48 hours.
About now I am wondering what could be worse than Celiac Disease.
I can tell you that answer. Nothing.
Stupid wheat. Stupid barley. Stupid gluten. Stupid soy. Stupid everything else that is on the stupid list. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment