Friday, February 15, 2008

attitude adjustment

Today is a happy day. We finally find out if our family tree is branching out with two boys. Two girls. Or a boy and a girl. I will post as soon as I hear the great news. Really - they are all great combo's. We will be thrilled no matter what.


This week has proved quite challenging in my world. Here is a list of things that have caused me to adjust my thoughts. Some are good and some are not-so-good.

  1. My new sectional didn't fit down my stinkin' basement.
  2. I have had no bread for 3 days.
  3. I can't go to the annual Kiawana's Pancake Feed. Well - I can go I just can't eat.
  4. Monday, I started to put different furniture in my office at work. Friday, it's still not finished.
  5. I will never have another cinnamon roll on Saturday morning.
  6. I have an hour-long massage to look forward to. Compliments of my great husband! (this is definitely an attitude adjustment)
  7. Location of tattoo on soon to be 18 year old daughter.
  8. Rice. It's what for dinner.
  9. Friday movie night with the boys. Snuggling on the cozy new chaise. Oh wait! We don't have that anymore.
  10. I can't have Brach's Royals. Finding these are like finding a needle in a haystack. I finally found them and now I can't eat them. FYI- All Brach's candy has gluten. So if you are wanting to cheer me up with a surprise- don't send Brach's. Send Rice, please.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I can't say I know how you feel, but I am feeling a bit of your pain just reading about it! You can still make me laugh, though, even in the midst of all the bad news.