In the tradition of my friends (Jamie, Rhonda, and Joanna) who are experienced bloggers, I am going to do my very first ever Top 10 on Friday. I am blessed beyond measure and it is not my intent to appear that I am not thankful for what I have been given. I am very thankful. That said - here is my very random wish list.
WISH LIST:
- I wish Randy's mom was here to celebrate Abby's wedding with us. (cancer - where is the cure?)
- I wish Randy's dad was not in the hospital. (Earthly body)
- I wish it was the beginning of summer vacation instead of the end. (went way too fast)
- I wish I could make a decision without changing my mind. (advice?)
- I wish I wasn't a worrier. (prayer has helped me)
- I wish I could write a check to pay for my children's education. (I could do this - can you say BOUNCE?)
- I wish I had a pool in my backyard. (second mortgage?)
- I wish I had went to college. (I am taking a class this semester)
- I wish I was as tall as my tallest child. (5'5" - I would feel so tall!)
- I wish all five of us had taken a 10 day trip to Hawaii this summer. (now Randy has to take ME for our 25th!)
3 comments:
Oh, if wishin' made it so...I'd wish these things for you as well.
If I could grant you one wish that would be that you could have all of this too, and more if that is what your heart desired. I wish we could look what we all have and not look for anything else.
I wish you would make #7 come true!
Post a Comment