It is the first wedding for both of us. Her wedding is tomorrow and mine is Friday. She is Mother of the Groom and I am Mother of the Bride. Since we get together weekly I have been in the know about her wedding for several months (if not longer). We have both known about my wedding for a month. Her wedding is outside at the park. My wedding is outside at my folks. I called her to check in and offer any support she may need. She told me she's doing great. HUH? How does that happen? I don't get it. No nerves? No worries? No stress? Is it because she is mother of the groom OR is it because she is my complete opposite personality? Laid back with a sunny disposition. Always smiling. (I just described her not me!) All I know is I admire her tremendously. I am taking my cue from her. I can't wait until tomorrow night when I get to celebrate with her and her family and when she calls me next week to see what I need I will say "COFFEE!!!"
"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives." Clarence~It's A Wonderful Life
Friday, August 10, 2007
WEDDING WEEK
It is the first wedding for both of us. Her wedding is tomorrow and mine is Friday. She is Mother of the Groom and I am Mother of the Bride. Since we get together weekly I have been in the know about her wedding for several months (if not longer). We have both known about my wedding for a month. Her wedding is outside at the park. My wedding is outside at my folks. I called her to check in and offer any support she may need. She told me she's doing great. HUH? How does that happen? I don't get it. No nerves? No worries? No stress? Is it because she is mother of the groom OR is it because she is my complete opposite personality? Laid back with a sunny disposition. Always smiling. (I just described her not me!) All I know is I admire her tremendously. I am taking my cue from her. I can't wait until tomorrow night when I get to celebrate with her and her family and when she calls me next week to see what I need I will say "COFFEE!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment