Saturday, August 18, 2007

Two Words

The Wedding can be summed up in two words. Here they are:

  • I'm Hungry!
  • I'm Thirsty!
  • I'm Hot!!!!!!! (most repeated)
  • I'm Tired.
  • Where's Abby?
  • Where's Jeff?
  • You're Kidding?!
  • Help Me!
  • More, please.
  • I'll help.
  • I'm broke.
  • IT BROKE!
  • Thank you.
  • You're Welcome.
  • You decide.
  • I'm happy.
  • I'm sad.
  • I'm fine.
  • It's OK.
  • No Way!!
  • Stupid Corsage.
  • Don't cry.
  • You're beautiful.
  • Daddy's girl.
  • Let's Pray.
  • Aunt Stephie (more on this later)
  • Locked out.
  • Love you.
  • Me, too.
  • I do.
  • Just Married.
  • Mrs. Jones
  • Have fun.
  • Good-Bye.
  • Clean up.
  • Wake up!
  • Good-Night.
  • Wedding Planner (Live and Learn)



3 comments:

Jamie said...

My two words: Awesome Job! Your family amazed me with your grace and peace in what had to be a busy and stressful time. The picture is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

My two words are: Praise God!
He gave all of us the strength, energy, means, friends, family and lots of prayers of those around us to get all of this pulled together.
I love my family!! Now two more have been added. God is good!

Rhonda said...

My two words: Beautiful Eventing. It was fantastic! Thanks for letting me be a part of your night, it was an honor.