- Corn Candy & Peanuts - Fall is just around the corner
- Coffee on Saturday morning - we have missed a couple of weeks
- Church on Sunday - I need it.
- Going to the library with Abe - we both love it there
- My evening walk - I always feel so much better
- Sunday afternoon nap - I am exausted
- Labor Day Weekend - next weekend is a 3 day weekend!
- A phone call from Abby - I love chatting with her on the phone
- Date night with Randy - I need to plan this ASAP - I haven't seen him all summer!
- Coffee with Annie - Anytime spent with her is priceless
"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives." Clarence~It's A Wonderful Life
Friday, August 24, 2007
Friday's 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment