10
Here is a list of 10 things that I have experienced this past week.- First Day of Second Grade. Brother Bear was late walking home from school because he had to go and visit his first grade teacher. He is going to do this every single day, he told us.
- Enjoyed an adult only breakfast out with my girls and husband. Lots of Coffee. Lots of memories.
- I have a senior in High school! This would be tramatic. This would normally be cause for great distress in my life. God is taking care of this for me. Too busy to worry about it.
- Wedding Rehearsal. Only a couple of little issues. #1. We did have tears with Miss Flower Girl. She refused to hold his hand OR even walk down the isle beside Mr. Ring Bearer. She does not like boys and he is a boy! #2. Father of the Bride could not even rehearse replying to Pastor's question "who gives this woman to this man?" Not only could Father of the Bride NOT talk, he requested that the question not even be mentioned during rehearsal. Will the wedding go on if the the Father of the Bride is emotionally unable to give her away? It is Daddy's little girl getting married......(I am prepared to take over. I have been practicing my manly voice and will say "Her mother and me", in my really low voice, if I need too)

- Had to re-order Randy's tux. He looked like a mafia hit man in his jacket. It came down to his knees! It was a size 54! If by some chance he has to wear that big jacket (which makes him look like a midget) I will be laughing hysterically and won't be able to be his "manly voice over" for the important question. The wedding may actually be null and void. Poor Bride. Daddy crying. Mom laughing. Some things never change.
- Had a surprise late-night visit from our neighbors , bringing homemade peach cobbler and ice cream to our doorstep.
- Hosted Rehearsal dinner. Loved every minute of it. Great food and fellowship.
- Have decided that August is my least favorite month. I hate school and I hate hot weather.
- Test drove a vehicle that gets 30 MPH. In town! I may actually have more money than month left after payday!
- Remembered (again & again) not to take for granted that I have the best family and friends of anybody in the whole wide world! Their love and support have carried me through the past thirty days.
1 comment:
Sure had a great time last night with my "sissers"! I am thinking about you and, although I don't say it much, I love you!
TLB
Post a Comment