
With our summer vacation wrapping up I thought I would share some thoughts from the precious seven year old who we love so much. I have decided that 7 is my new favorite age.
- I love rollercoasters!! (first rollercoaster - Powderkeg @ Silver Dollar City)
- Why is everybody taller than me? (because your mom is short)
- Mom, is second grade really your favorite? (yes - because you are a second grader)
- Can I crack the eggs? (of course you can - everything tastes better when you help)
- Will the cousins be there? (I hope so. Do you know how blessed you are to have so many cousins to grow up with?)
- I don't want a big brother (in-law) I want a baby brother! (you ARE the baby brother)
- I don't want to be an Uncle (I know, honey, but you are the cutest uncle - ever!)
- Can I wear my new suit to church? (sure - they may ask you to help with communion or give the sermon)
- Can we go swimming? (this is when Dad takes Abe down the street to swim at the neighbors and I take a nap)
- Annie and I want a puppy. (You already have a grown up puppy. Her name is Chloe.)
- I don't get homesick because everybody that I stay with is my family. (Poor boy. He has been shuffled around way too much this summer)
- Grandma's church smelled really funny. They said a rug was wet and the smell was coming through the vents. (Are you sure it wasn't Papaw?)
1 comment:
No it was not Papaw! Grandma still makes sure he takes a shower everyday and puts his deoderant on.
Post a Comment