Tonight we went to the big game. It seemed like the entire town was there. Even though the Pups lost, we had a great time.CONVERSATION #1: (The loudest man in the stadium sat directly behind us. He had lots of opinions and wasn't afraid to SCREAM them out to the team.)
Abe: That man is really loud. He scares me.
Me: It's OK. He is just really excited about the game.
Abe: Doesn't he know it's rude to yell like that at a game?
Me: You would think so.
Abe: I am so glad I am not that man's kid!
CONVERSATION #2:
Abe: Will I have to wear all those pads when I play flag football?
Me: I'm not sure. I don't think so. Ask your dad.
Abe: I don't even know how to throw a football.
Me: It's OK. Your dad will practice with you.
Abe: Dad doesn't know anything about football. I will go to Uncle Chad's and have him and Uncle Tal teach me. (This is because my brothers are ALWAYS tossing a football when we get together for BBQ's & Birthdays)
CONVERSATION #3: (Right before half time)
Abe: I am dying of thirst and have to go the bathroom really bad.
Me: Don't you want to wait until after the marching band? They are playing the theme from Batman. (He LOVES Batman)
Abe: All I really care about are the Hi-Steppers!
1 comment:
Oh...PLEASE bring Abe to one of John's football games!!!!
Post a Comment