Friday, September 7, 2007

TOP 10


Since I have had a rough week, I am going to turn this ship around and - gosh darn it - be happy! Even if it kills me! 8 days is way too long for one person to mope.


Here are 10 things I am thankful for:


  • Mr. Walker - He always sees the glass 1/2 full. (odd. I always see it 1/2 empty)
  • 2 girls + 1 boy - I love them to the moon and back! Even if the three of them are solely responsible for EVERY gray hair on this head. The gray I just paid a small fortune to hide from the rest of the world!
  • My home - Dream home, money pit, work in progress. Whatever I call it, it's home sweet home.
  • My brothers - I wouldn't own a computer (not a working one) if it wasn't for them. We share a past I will treasure forever.
  • My parents - They always support me and this crazy life of mine. Dad can always makes me laugh! Mom's cooking is incredible. (I feel an invite about now!)
  • My Sisters'-in-law - They are my sisters.
  • All my nieces & nephews - There was a time when Christmas at Grandma's was way too quiet. No more! Much noise now! The cousins add lots of spirit to our family.
  • My health - I can walk. I can breath. I can see. OK. I can't see close up so much anymore (something about 40...) but I am trying out these bi-focal contacts. I am so not impressed!
  • My friends - They color my world with lots of sunshine & words of wisdom.
  • My job - My bosses have been so accommodating for 12 years. They have put up with me through so much. Even when I quit once or twice (or was it three times???)


I think I'm feeling better already!

No comments: