My Friday morning didn't start out so hot, however. From the getgo I was preoccupied with a family situation which has been brewing and isn't pretty. Then while I was unloading the dishwasher I broke a drinking glass, Annie was not happy about our choices of breakfast cereal and I was really sleepy. This morning was yucky.
Nowhere to go but up - Right?!
Here are a few things I am looking forward to from 2:30 forward!
Today: After school we are baking Monster Cookies (Abe has been begging).
This evening: a nursing home visit and then smores in the back yard and my 3 mile walk.
Tomorrow: Coffee and roll with my dear friend. My weekly therapy which costs me right around $3.00
Abe's first ever flag football game. This morning he was getting nervous. He told me that he is the quarterback and he doesn't even know how to throw the ball. I reminded him that he was the running back and not the quarter back and he does not have to throw the ball. Oops. He forgot!
After the game I am going to spend the entire rest of the day (and maybe evening) in Wichita with one of my most favorite people. We haven't hung out in forever and I can't wait! It is just what the Doctor ordered.
Sunday: Church and nap. My walk. I would love to try a round of Pitch with my family. Who knows? We are still in the process of teaching Abe how to play. He has lots of potential to be winner. He is my new partner!
This schedule is subject to change but with my laundry caught up (thanks to Randy) and my house clean (that would be me!) I think I can be very flexible. I can roll with the punches.
Monday - we will start all over again!
No comments:
Post a Comment