Here are some random words that I have heard in the last 24 hours.
- From Abe (referring to his gym teacher): I don't remember her name but she has hair to her shoulders and it has white and black stripes in the back.
Either his teacher is Ms. Skunk or she has some major highlights goin' on!
- From Annie (while looking through pictures from Abby's senior year): These pictures give me a knot in my stomach. It seems like Abby was just my age. I don't want my senior year to end. Ever.
Everyday I realize how much our two hearts are so alike.
- From Papaw Bon, with tears in his eyes (on why he should still be in the hospital and not in the nursing home): I almost fell down three times this morning. I really don't think I am well enough to be here yet.
I feel his sorrow. It reminds me of being stuck at church camp. Forever. Trying to make yourself cozy, with too small of bed, too small of living space, linoleum floors, too much cafeteria food and being very homesick.
No comments:
Post a Comment