Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A new day

I had a great evening with my "girls" last night. We get together weekly to share life and pray for each other. Those prayers go a long way. We think we are two outgoing introverts and an ingoing extrovert (Rhonda- what are you for sure?) This makes me smile.

It's snowing today. I'm so ready for Spring but there is something so beautiful and refreshing and still about new snow.

Randy and I are taking Abe for coffee this afternoon.

Annie called and is bringing me lunch. What a sweet surprise.

My brother and sister-in-law are coming over for an adult only Wii party, tonight. I can't wait!

The week is officially 1/2 over. Coasting to the weekend.

Sarah has an important Doctor's appointment Friday. I am waiting patiently to hear about her health maybe (fingers crossed) found out who they are!

I have missed my coffee buddy. We have lots to catch up on Saturday morning.

We are celebrating a special 2nd birthday in our family on Saturday. I get to eat my mom's sloppy joe's and have a piece of Patty Cake!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

According to the research, I'm still an introvert. I'm just not sure what my preceding adjective might be. Someday I'll find myself.