This is the first Monday I've worked in three weeks.
So I was already grumpy about having to get up early this morning and get Abe up and at 'em and get out myself. So what did I do? I just laid in bed. And that made us run really late.
And then Abe could not find his coat. At this point in time it has still not been located.
So, if it is not found, he will take his own money (he has quite a bit stashed) and we will go shopping for a new coat after school. He was none too happy about this when I dropped him off.
He really comes by his forgetfulness naturally. He is just like his daddy and his big sister (I can't even tell you how many times she forgot her violin).
And then mama bear who is completely intolerant of it all.
Poor little guy.
1 comment:
Oh that violin.
Post a Comment