- The drivers seat on the blazer is stuck. Stuck way back for a tall driver. Obviously, this causes problems for me. I am lacking in the long legs department.
- Because of this - Abe and I RAN to school. Me in clogs, with my short legs. He was still tardy.
- Also, because of this - Monty, bless his heart, came and picked me up for work.
- We looked at a house, yesterday. With a realtor. Not just an open house, which is what we usually do. Crazy? Yes we are.
- Work relationships are stressful. It has given me a tremendous head-ache.
- Everybody (and I mean EVERYBODY) I work with is sick. And we don't have sick leave. Which means - they are all hovering around me - Sick.
- Who knows how I am getting home today. I know how I DON'T want to get home.
- All of this leads to my high blood pressure. Which is becoming an issue.
"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives." Clarence~It's A Wonderful Life
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
140 over 99
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice Layout :P
Post a Comment