Monday, January 7, 2008

fortune cookie

I called Braums at 8:00 this morning to check and see if there was a boys coat in the lost and found. The girl told me no. No coat.

Don't ask me why, but I called again at 2:45. On my way home from work. The boy (sounded young) said there had been a coat found last night. A boys coat. Not camo, though. I thought I would stop by and look. Just reassure myself before purchasing another one. Nope. Not there anymore. Anyways, he thought it had been there a couple of days.

Didn't he just tell me last night?

Randy came home and picked up Abe. They were going to look for the coat. In person. They were headed to Braums and then church. Final stop would be Wal-mart to purchase a new one.

Don't ask me why, but I called Braums once more. I asked the same boy (still sounded young) if they had found the coat he could not locate 15 minutes earlier. Nope. No coat.

Randy and Abe went anyways. This time they talked to an older lady. She knew exactly where the coat was. Not just any coat. A camo coat. Not just any camo coat. Abe's camo coat. The one that is paid for. By mom and dad. The best coat ever!

YEA!!

And come July - I predict boy girl twins!

3 comments:

Abby Jones said...

I hate to be the pesimist, but it is going to be boy twins.

Rhonda said...

I'm prediction boy girl too, but there is still a tiny bit of hope in me for girl twins.

Rhonda said...

predictING...that's what I meant.