Friday, January 11, 2008

Like Father Like Son

I walked by our beautiful old beveled full length mirror in the front room and proceeded directly to the kitchen.

This is what I said:

"RANDY! Why didn't you tell me my butt has gotten so big!!"

He burst out laughing. And he laughed and laughed.

This was his reply:

"You do not have a big booty."

The speech bubble above his head read this:

"Woman! YOU are crazy if YOU think I'm going to tell YOU that YOU have a big butt."

I marched directly to the basement steps and hollered at Abe to come up.

He ran upstairs, surely thinking the house was on fire, and I asked him this:

"Do you think that my behind has gotten bigger than it used to be?"

Without missing a beat he said this:

"Mamma - you are skinny and beautiful!"

I saw a speech bubble above his head that said this:

"My daddy has already clued me on what to say to girls like you when they ask those silly, stupid questions."

No comments: