Yesterday it was warm and windy. Today it is snowing and freezing and windy.
Today happens to be trash day in my neighborhood. Every other dumpster was tipped over and trash is everywhere. These are the same people who have limbs piled sky high in front of the houses from the December 8 storm. I'm guessing that trash will be in the yards and in the streets until - oh - at least the fourth of July. I know we live South of the tracks but good grief! Now I really feel as if we live in the ghetto. Does nobody have pride of ownership?? Where have all the picky people gone? Oh! Up North!
I thought this storm was tomorrow and thus didn't send snow boots to school with Abe. Now it will cost me $5.00, in the gas guzzling SUV, to drive the three blocks from our house to the school to pick him up.
In addition, my daily walking schedule is off kilter. Mostly, due to the weather.
Cranky? Yes. Just a tad.
No comments:
Post a Comment