- I went at least three (GASP!) weeks without walking. Ice. Snow. More ice. More snow. And people don't shovel their stinkin' sidewalks.
- Cream. In my coffee. I hate black.
- White Chocolate Mocha with Caramel. Whipping cream, please. and drizzle caramel over that, too, please. In a glass mug, please. My fave. Annie makes them the very best.
- Girl Scout Cookies - I know a couple of really cute girl scouts. And they are in season.
- Hot Tamales - I got a big bag from Santa - in my stocking.
- I am short. This excuse works for multiple issues. Mental and physical.
- I let my Y membership go when I started working more hours.
- Sweet Tea. I grew up drinking sweet tea. Gave it up for years. I love it once more.
- My husband likes big butts?!?! (see blog below)
- Fresh, homemade cinnamon rolls - every Saturday morning. Sometimes we are good and share but lately - we have both been indulgent. My bad!
"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives." Clarence~It's A Wonderful Life
Friday, January 11, 2008
Booty 10
Why my booty is so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YOU DO NOT HAVE A BIG BUTT. What is wrong with you? =)
No kidding. But, it did make for a couple of funny entries.
I agree with my friends...and besides, aren't Hot Tamales supposed to be fat-free? I think that means you can eat as many as you want with no affect at all :o)
I mean effect. Don't tell anyone I'm a teacher!
Post a Comment