Abe went to a sleepover last night. He told me when I kissed him good-night that he loved me and that it was the best day ever. I know in his little mind he was letting me know how he appreciated me saying "yes" to him staying the night but I reminded him that he spent the majority of the day away from home and away from me. So mamma didn't really think that was a compliment. OK. Maybe in his little mind it WAS a compliment! Whatever!
Today my plan is to clean out my pantry of everything that has gluten in it that we will not be eating ever again. Things like Stove Top gluten, Moist Yellow & Chocolate gluten (that would be cake mixes), cream of gluten, a 5# bag of gluten. Get the picture? After a trip to the food bank I will have a gluten free kitchen and clean slate. In week 5 of my new life I think it's time to accept it for what it is and move on. If you currently have gluten on your grocery list - call me. I'll bring ya some over!
Now for the fun stuff. For dinner we are going to make corn tortilla's from scratch. We attempted this a couple of weeks ago and they were delish! Since then I have purchased a tortilladora, which will make life much easier. And, in my book that's what it's all about. Easy life!
1 comment:
over here... yoo hoo... I love stuffing, I love cake, I love gluten. I may have inherited your nasty gene, but I am not giving up gluten just yet. Send it my way :)
Post a Comment