We have been getting organic (free range) eggs from a co-worker. We were out of eggs and so I had to purchase white eggs from the grocery store.
This morning, Abe asked when we would have the "brown" eggs again. He said that they taste better. And, oh, by-the-way, he thinks we should make pancakes with them. Because pancakes made with brown eggs would be way better than pancakes made with icky white eggs. And can we please have pancakes made with brown eggs tonight for supper?
Before you know it - we will have our own chickens laying eggs in our backyard. Right along with our own milk cow. And an outhouse.
And then we won't have to worry about getting grass to grow. Which seems to be a perpetual problem.
2 comments:
Does your co-worker ever have extra eggs??? I am ALWAYS looking for organic free range eggs!
When you have a goat on your lawn I might have to reconsider our friendship. :)
Post a Comment