8,760 days as Mr. and Mrs.
Most of those days spent wondering if we were in way over our heads!
He is more than patient. I am less than patient.
I have had thousands of hairstyles (probably more!). He has had one.
He gets frustrated over silly things. I get frustrated over even sillier things.
I love old houses. He works constantly on our old houses.
He has had three new hips. I don't have a gallbladder.
He has sleep apnea. I have celiac disease.
His dad is in the nursing home. My dad is just retiring.
I like to cook. He does dishes.
I don't mind dusting. He gets our tub and sinks very clean.
He adores our three children. I adore that he is their father.
I think the kids take after his family. He thinks the kids take after my family.
I hate dogs. He loves dogs.
I think cats are creepy. He agrees with me and then says "Here kitty kitty." when he sees one.
He prefers unsweetened tea. He makes us sweet tea with our dinner.
He is more than patient. I am less than patient.
I have had thousands of hairstyles (probably more!). He has had one.
He gets frustrated over silly things. I get frustrated over even sillier things.
I love old houses. He works constantly on our old houses.
He has had three new hips. I don't have a gallbladder.
He has sleep apnea. I have celiac disease.
His dad is in the nursing home. My dad is just retiring.
I like to cook. He does dishes.
I don't mind dusting. He gets our tub and sinks very clean.
He adores our three children. I adore that he is their father.
I think the kids take after his family. He thinks the kids take after my family.
I hate dogs. He loves dogs.
I think cats are creepy. He agrees with me and then says "Here kitty kitty." when he sees one.
He prefers unsweetened tea. He makes us sweet tea with our dinner.
I am personality type A. He is personality type Zzzzzz.
He doesn't really like to shop. He doesn't mind when I go shopping.
He sleeps sound. I don't really sleep.
He doesn't really like to shop. He doesn't mind when I go shopping.
He sleeps sound. I don't really sleep.
I hate Perky O's. He will eat anything.
He loves beating me at Wii bowling. I hate him beating me!
He loves our family. I love our family, too.
I keep waiting for us to win the lottery. He keeps picking the wrong numbers.
I hate to paint. He loves to paint.
He likes to go out for coffee. I like to go out for coffee.
He takes his black. I take mine with cream.
He is an extrovert. I am an introvert.
I am night. He is day.
24 years of Marital Bliss. Who knew such happiness existed? Not me. That's for sure.
He loves beating me at Wii bowling. I hate him beating me!
He loves our family. I love our family, too.
I keep waiting for us to win the lottery. He keeps picking the wrong numbers.
I hate to paint. He loves to paint.
He likes to go out for coffee. I like to go out for coffee.
He takes his black. I take mine with cream.
He is an extrovert. I am an introvert.
I am night. He is day.
24 years of Marital Bliss. Who knew such happiness existed? Not me. That's for sure.
3 comments:
Awwww, that's awfully sweet.
I'm still stuck on "he gets our tub and sinks very clean". You sure know how to pick a good husband.
he's a keeper
Post a Comment