Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kinfolk

I was busy this weekend.

Of course, Saturday coffee with my dear friend. After that a 5th birthday party lunch party for of one of the little men in our family.

In the afternoon I went to a wedding for a cousin. I am the oldest cousin on my dad's side of the family and the youngest cousin is 12! So, I have first cousins younger than my own kids! Isn't that funny?

The wedding was fun because there was a meal (not so much fun- I could only eat the corn and a little roast beef) and then a dance (lots of fun - my dad had TOO much fun). I got to visit with my uncle and aunt from KC. The thing with those two is that no matter how much time has passed we can start off like no time has passed. Too bad we don't get together more often. So I'm giving you a shout out, Marilyn. I loved talking to you (and Uncle Paul, too) and I agree with you that that cell phone needs to be put back up in that cabinet!

Birthdays. Weddings. Babies. Life goes on.

No comments: