Thursday, October 4, 2007

Time out

Mama needs a time out. I'm not sure what has happened in this life of mine but it is crazy busy!

OK. I do know what happened. His name is Abe.

For the past three years we have put Abe in a fall sport. My idea. Only me to blame. (the story of my life) This involves a weeknight practice and Saturday morning games. It didn't seem so bad a few weeks ago when I signed him up but now it seems HUGE!

Taekwando. Twice a week at 3:30. Plus fight night. Abe is advanced enough now that he needs to be doing tournaments (according to his dad.) More Saturday's and cha-ching. More money!

All because we think we need well rounded kids.

There is more going on my my life but I won't bore you with the details.

So I am scheming today. Hoping to get in trouble. So much trouble that I will get sent to me to my room. For an entire day! I may even be grounded from the phone and computer. So if you don't see me or hear from me - don't be sad for me.

Rejoice with me!

I am in time out!

No comments: