Friday, October 5, 2007

10 on Friday

TEN THINGS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME!
YOU MAY NOT WANT TO KNOW OR EVEN CARE!
  1. I could eat pasta every meal. every day. 7 days a week.
  2. I like my music loud! (Gotta love my Bose stereo)
  3. I can't buy ANYTHING without changing my mind. It may be days, weeks and sometimes years later. (Remember? We returned a brand new van to the dealership)
  4. I have never finger painted (I didn't want to get my hands dirty in kindergarten- or my dress)
  5. I don't drink milk or eat cheese (no comment - both are gross)
  6. I was the Easter Bunny. (I worked for the Balloon Landing when Abby was a baby. I delivered balloons on Good Friday. In a bunny costume, ears and all!)
  7. When I graduated from MHS (Moundridge not Mac) I wanted to be a radio disc jockey.
  8. If I see OR hear somebody brush their teeth - I gag.
  9. I have never mowed a lawn. (I don't' even know how to start the mower)
  10. I nap. (Prefer daily but take them when I can get them!)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm having a hard time picturing you as the Easter Bunny!

Abby Jones said...

Rhonda, I know there's a picture in a box somewhere!