My week.
- got a haircut (Heather rocks!)
- beautiful flowers delivered to me at work (Fruits of the Spirit, no less!)
- prayed with friends (this always changes my perspective)
- confrontation (with somebody in our family. all is better for the time being)
- new son-in-law turned 30! (holy cow!)
- my baby brother turned 35! (this even makes me start feeling old)
- spent time at the nursing home (finally - a working phone! BTW - It was AT&T's issue)
- finished a written budget for home (I'm $185 over budget-bummer because there is a cute jean jacket at Fruits I want!)
- spent an evening with step-mother-in-law at her new apartment (work in progress....)
- ordered a new Pampered Chef can opener since my old one was broken (I can't figure out where this goes in my budget. I also suppose I need to start cooking since I can once again open cans)
3 comments:
I would have held out on the can opener a few more days if it meant no cooking.
didn't you just buy a new vera bag?...where does this fit into the budget? I think you took money from shoe fund
The money actually came out of your entertainment budget, middle child! Sorry.
Post a Comment