Friday, October 26, 2007

10. Quick Exit

10 things I would take (in addition to my family) in an evacuation:
  1. Baby Books - Even though not one of them is complete.
  2. My Grandma's journals - I have three, including one from 1965. The year I was born.
  3. My Bible- No explanation needed.
  4. My Computer - Most of my pictures from the last 2 years are on it.
  5. Home Videos - I don't want to forget how life was yesterday.
  6. Pictures - Ditto above.
  7. Rascal - Abe sleeps with him every single night.
  8. Cell Phone - I didn't have it last night at the Halloween parade and was so lost without it.
  9. Glasses- I can't see or read anymore without them.
  10. My Cedar Chest - Lots of mementos from my childhood and also from my own children.
I must be very sentimental or else I live in the past. Judging from most of the things on my list.

No comments: