On Mothers Day Randy stained our deck. Not because we wanted a change or even because of the open house coming up but because it looked awful and he has been bugging me for three years to let him "treat" the wood with something. I finally gave in - mostly because it is much cheaper than replacing the deck in the long run and because it WAS looking shabby. He also put up some birdhouses for me and I adore them!
I have printed off tons of pictures at Wal-Mart one-hour photo for the scrapbook. Annie has been working her tail off and her book is finished!
This morning, I took the dog for a shampoo and haircut. Annie has a haircut today, too!
You will be pleased to know that today we are cleaning ceiling fans (Randy is so sweet to volunteer for this).
I'm also getting together with some friends to work on shower invites for Jack & Sophie. Isn't it funny that I am in the middle of high school graduation for my baby girl AND working on a shower for a baby girl (and her brother) we haven't even met yet! When they graduate from highschool Annie will be 37!
I have lots of plans for the next few days but I'm not thinking about them right now. Today (and probably always) my life is better lived one day at a time. Less chance of me becoming overwhelmed and more chance of me enjoying every minute of it!
1 comment:
You are doing great! Enjoy your fun week!
Post a Comment