Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday!


Eight years ago our life as we knew it was changed forever. We were blessed with a bouncing baby boy!

He is a unique little guy. His sisters have been more like mamma's than sisters. He has been raised as a baby AND an only child. He is wise beyond his years and at the same time is a crazy wild mad man.

He has made each of us look at life through the eyes of a child again. He has made me give more thought into what life will hold tomorrow.

I was more than fine raising two girls. I felt blessed beyond measure having "sisters." I thought my cup was already overflowing how did I know that God could bless me more? Once again I am glad that He is in control and not me. I would have missed out on being a mommy to a son. This job is so important. Every day I think that I am raising this little guy to be a husband and father some day and I want him to be the very best at both!

He climbs. He flips. He is almost a black belt. He love bugs. He loves dogs AND cats. He eats almost anything. He loves to cook. He loves to bake. He loves wii. He is a big brother to little cousins. He is an uncle. He is a perfect mixture of Abby and Annie. He draws. He writes. He reads. He likes things neat & tidy (YEA!) He is not scared. He will cry. He smiles - a lot. He tells jokes. He asks all the right questions. He is cute. He helps me. He has a big heart.

Happy 8th birthday little buddy. Your Mama loves you!

No comments: