Wednesday, May 7, 2008

stuff to do in a really short amount of time

I was up until 2:30 a.m just laying in bed with my mind going around and around. Like something was really loose in my head. FINALLY, at 2:30 I prayed that I could please just fall asleep and not awake until the alarm went off. I'm not sure why I used prayer as a last resort but I really finally did fall asleep. Until 5:00 a.m. when the alarm went off for Randy. I was so fortunate to roll over and fall right back asleep for 2 more hours.

So today I decided I needed to get myself a to-do list going so I wouldn't lay there tonight tossing and turning while thinking of everything that I have to get done. Wanna hear some of my list? This about covers my next 10 days.
  • Start Annie's scrapbook
  • Cruise meeting with other moms about upcoming girls trip
  • Get stuff for picnic on Friday
  • Make bread for picnic so I can actually take something along to eat
  • Work on Annie's scrapbook
  • Get Abe to a sleepover after the May Day parade on Friday
  • Buy groceries for open house
  • Plan meals and buy groceries for when Chicago kids are here
  • Get everything organized for Stella and Abe's birthday BBQ
  • Finish shopping for my dad's birthday gift
  • Try and figure out something for my mom for Mothers Day
  • Work on Annie's scrapbook
  • Get pictures to my brother so he can make a slide show for open house
  • Clean my house. I mean REALLY CLEAN my house.
  • Get the attic cleaned and ready for the kiddo's
  • Work on Annie's scrapbook
  • Go to May Fete? Maybe
  • Dust all my ceiling fans (DAD???)
  • Pack Abe a lunch for field day. Really important not to forget this
  • Figure out where Abe is going Thursday after school since he gets out at 12:30 ( I did get this done)
  • Work on Annie's scrapbook
  • Figure out what to do about the 20 or so graduation open house invites sitting on my kitchen counter.
  • Tanning. Wishful thinking.
  • Figure out what to do about ordering Annie's mac.
  • Bake a chocolate birthday cake
  • Prepare all the food for open house
  • Balloons, table decorations, etc for open house
  • Did I mention work on Annie's scrapbook. I'm really scared I will forget this.

No comments: