It is my dad's birthday today. Could we possibly cram one more thing into the month of May? Oh! We we still have a parade,two additional birthdays and a graduation. And somebody is going on a cruise. That would not be me. In case you wondered.Back to my dad. He is all retired now and has such a life of leisure. Just like my friends who are stay-at-home moms! My dad. The stay-at-home-dad. If ya'll just invited him to your play dates and coffees he would come and join you. For real. He loves that kinda stuff.
Dad - I hope you had the most wonderful birthday. We'll celebrate so much more on Friday. That's what it's all about these days. Making your birthday go on and on. It's not about the actual date as long as we get together. OK?
Happy Birthday and many more! I probably don't tell you enough but I am proud to be your daughter and I love you very much. You're the best!
Dad???? Can you hear me? Do you even read this? Have I told you lately how you are really good at cleaning ceiling fans? I have a few that are pretty dusty and I know how you feel about dust.....you are my most favorite dad....
No comments:
Post a Comment