Wednesday, May 14, 2008

love me or leave me

From Wikipedia, and I quote:

The Type A and Type B personality theory (or Type A and Type B behavior pattern) divides the characteristics and tendencies of people into two groups, (though subsequently there also has been added other types along the same theory of behavioral type grouping.)

Theoretically, people who fall under Type A generally exhibit characteristics such as being:

  • time-conscious
  • highly competitive
  • direct and more assertive and less relaxed
Type A individuals are often high-achievers who multi-task, and are unhappy with delays. (emphasis mine)

I am the only type A in my entire family. That would include my own parents, my children & my brothers and their wives. And of course, my husband (DUH!)
Days like today I would love some company. Just sayin'. OK?

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Aren't you so glad you have Type A frinds?? ;)

Rhonda said...

friends. I meant friends.