Friday, November 16, 2007

More thoughts.....Trip List

I have three lists going for our upcoming trip. I'm trying really hard not to confuse myself. Which is easier said than done!
  1. Christmas gift list - Chicago family
  2. Grocery list - what I'm bringing and what Abby should have on hand.
  3. Things to take list - involves way more than my suitcase!
Here are some things on my list #3.
  • Folding Chair - Abby is short one chair
  • Clown Doll - This was Abby's when she was little. The kind that you learn how to button and tie and snap. This is for Stella. It reminded me that I just sold Abe's bear like this. Just a couple of months ago at a garage sale. Should I have kept this?????
  • Electric Heater - Specifically, Abby's. This was a gift from one of her friends while she was still in high school. She is ALWAYS cold and so it was an appropriate gift.
  • Full Size Sheets - I feel like we're going to church camp. I wonder if we should bring our own bath towels, too. Quarters for the laundry mat???
  • Wedding Gift - There was one large gift dropped off after they had already moved.
  • Christmas Gifts - Not wrapped yet. Hopefully, this will be complete before we head out.
  • Christmas Tree Skirt - Abby doesn't have one. Luckily, I bought one last year the day after Christmas.
  • Christmas Ornaments - My mom and I have both always gotten the kids an ornament each year. These are boxed up and ready to go on a brand new tree.

1 comment:

Abby Jones said...

Our laundry mat doesn't take quarters. But if you don't bring towels you may need to bring a twenty!