Friday, November 2, 2007

10 - counting the days

  • 8 days until Abby's 21st birthday (I know - I don't look a day over 21 myself!)
  • 19 days until we leave for Chicago (This can't come soon enough and happens to be more exciting than Christmas Eve this year)
  • 36 days until our family trip to Great Wolf Lodge (and Randy's birthday)
  • 42 days until my company Christmas dinner (I'm in charge....you all know how I feel about that)
  • 52 days until Christmas Eve (my favorite day of the entire year)
  • 53 days until Christmas (first one without Abby. it will be a tough day for me)
  • 109 days until Annie's 18th birthday (when did this little girl grow up? I blinked!)
  • 122 days until our 24th wedding anniversary (next year- CRUISE!)
  • 196 days until my baby is 8! (He is incredible....incredibly spoiled!)
  • 197 days until MHS graduation (and yet another open house for me and Grandma to host)

No comments: