Friday, November 9, 2007

10 - Abby

A top 10 to honor my oldest child on the eve of her birthday.
I should do 10 annoying things but I'm feeling nice today so here it is. 10 things I love about Abby.

  1. Her very curly hair (don't know where on earth this came from and these days she works really hard to make it straight)
  2. Her Brown Eyes (from her daddy)
  3. Her size(she is short - like me!)
  4. Her smile (lights up a room)
  5. Her laugh (miss it at our dinner table)
  6. She loves to read (also, from me)
  7. She is a great painter (from her dad)
  8. She can make a decision quickly (and never second guesses)
  9. She follows her heart (which is HUGE, BTW)
  10. Her fierce independence (this has been apparent from her due date forward)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she cannot paint!...sorry abby, it's true